Gouda Turkey Club
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Romaine leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 ounces sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado
- Mix first five ingredients. Spread two slices of toast with butter, then with cheese mixture. Layer with lettuce, tomato and turkey.
- Peel and mash avocado. Spread over remaining slices of toast and place over turkey.
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 464 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 995mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.
Aug 1, 2017
Jul 26, 2017
Easy to make and so delicious...
May 16, 2014
Dec 7, 2010
OMG! Soooo Yummy! My husband practically inhaled it! Going to keep this sandwich close by. :)
Nov 26, 2009
This recipe is simple and easy to make, and my family loves it. It is fun to eat as well, as it is small and easy on a plate.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.