Gouda Mixed Potato Mash
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 15 min.
Makes12 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk. Stir in cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 178 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 25, 2018
If you used smoked gouda this dish tastes fabulous. Elevatebit even more with a hint of maple and add maple cured bacon and it is too amazing
Oct 20, 2013
These were pretty bland and a little dry. Probably wouldn't make again.