Gouda Mixed Potato Mash
Everything's better with cheese, right? This cheesy two-potato mash is no exception. If you cube the cheese, you’ll discover delicious pockets of melted cheese throughout the dish. —Shelby Goddard, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place Yukon Gold and sweet potatoes in a Dutch oven; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain; return to pan.
- 2. Mash potatoes, gradually adding milk. Stir in cheese, paprika, salt and pepper.
2/3 cup: 178 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 189mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Dec 25, 2018If you used smoked gouda this dish tastes fabulous. Elevatebit even more with a hint of maple and add maple cured bacon and it is too amazing
Dec 31, 1969
These were pretty bland and a little dry. Probably wouldn't make again.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC