Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cranberry sauce and turkey gravy, optional
- In a large bowl, mix egg, stuffing, turkey, cranberries and mayonnaise. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties. Coat with crushed cornflakes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm, with cranberry sauce and gravy if desired.
Jan 24, 2019
Awesome recipe! Thank you for sharing. I did alter recipe because we don't care for cranberries or cornflakes, so I omitted them. I mad them in the canola oil and also in toaster oven with no oil, both were great. And since my husband liked them , this recipe will become one of our favs.What a great way to prepare leftover chicken!
Dec 17, 2018
These are great, best use of Thanksgiving left-overs ever. Thanks!
Nov 12, 2015
Excellent Thanksgiving Dish... Thanx!