I watched a chef make crab cakes and decided to try it with turkey and stuffing. Now the kids request them year-round, so I buy cooked turkey. —Suzee Krebs, Brielle, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cranberry sauce and turkey gravy, optional
- In a large bowl, mix egg, stuffing, turkey, cranberries and mayonnaise. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties. Coat with crushed cornflakes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm, with cranberry sauce and gravy if desired.
Originally published as Gobbler Cakes in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.