Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups cooked stuffing
- 1-1/4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Cranberry sauce and turkey gravy, optional
- In a large bowl, mix egg, stuffing, turkey, cranberries and mayonnaise. Shape into eight 1/2-in.-thick patties. Coat with crushed cornflakes.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add patties in batches; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm, with cranberry sauce and gravy if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 24, 2019
Awesome recipe! Thank you for sharing. I did alter recipe because we don't care for cranberries or cornflakes, so I omitted them. I mad them in the canola oil and also in toaster oven with no oil, both were great. And since my husband liked them , this recipe will become one of our favs.What a great way to prepare leftover chicken!
Dec 17, 2018
These are great, best use of Thanksgiving left-overs ever. Thanks!
Nov 12, 2015
Excellent Thanksgiving Dish... Thanx!