- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine the butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGarlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
"What could be easier! Delicious and no work at all. Great for when I need to add a carbohydrate to a meal."
"Wonderful, quick alternative to plain crescent rolls out of the can."
"easy and delicious!"
"Super easy and great in a time pinch"
"Got rave reviews from my family! They asked me to make again. And they are adult children!"
"These are soooo good! Super easy and delicious!"
"so easy! so delicious! will definitely be making these again!"
"These were easy and excellent. Have made them several times. Wonderful!!!!"
"Very easy and very very tasty. Will make these whenever I want to imress!"