Cinnamon Tea Rolls
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 teaspoons orange juice
- Unroll crescent dough into one rectangle; seal perforations. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seam to seal. Using a serrated knife, cut into four slices.
- Place rolls, pinched side down, in ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and orange juice; drizzle over rolls.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 154 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 223mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 10, 2014
I made these with Eggs in Muffin Cups......the eggs are baked at 350 and these rolls at 375. I made the mistake of putting the rolls in at 350 for half the time with the eggs, and then turning the oven up to 375 to finish the rolls. Don't do this, I should have known better. The rolls weren't done in the center. I will make these again, but the correct way. Otherwise, I can tell that these are tasty!!!
Sep 15, 2011
I've made these several times. Perfect for 2 people.
Oct 24, 2010
This savory dessert melts in your mouth! My husband and I loved it! And it's so easy and quick to make :0)