Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + rising Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 6 red candied cherries, halved
- In a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Shape each roll into a 12-in. rope. Coil each rope. Dip in butter, then roll in sugar mixture.
- Place coil on a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-sugar. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls. Top each with a cherry half.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 157 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 14, 2017
Are these as delicious made with thawed pie crusts?
Jul 22, 2013
these are SUPER easy. using frozen dough cuts the need for having to make fresh dough. SO SO yummy! will make these again for sure!
Apr 24, 2012
I have the dough thawing in my fridge right now for the 3rd time I'm going to make these wonderful cinnamon rolls. Very easy to make. They do take time to rise but be mindful and plan accordingly. So good.