- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, flour, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar until smooth. Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Place in oven 2-3 minutes or until melted.
- Tilt pie plate to coat evenly with butter. Pour batter into hot plate. Bake 10-12 minutes or until sides are puffed and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine blueberries and banana. Remove pancake from oven. Top with fruit. Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over top. Cut into wedges; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFruit-Filled Puff Pancake
"My kids and husband love this recipe! I use brown sugar and add a little vanilla as well."
"I used a small crambrule dish and made it with my sisters for an early mothers day"
"Tried this recipe this morning because my husband was tired of the normal egg breakfast. He loved it! I will definately make this again!"
"My family loves this recipe"
"This is a wonderful breakfast option!! It's inbetween a pancake and a crepe. The cinnamon & sugar that is sprinkled on top at the ends really is a wonderful finish. I used this recipe several times with a variety of fruit & plain."
"I made this yesterday morning and it was a huge hit! It will be a keeper at our house."