Raspberry Peach Puff Pancake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, toss peaches with sugar; gently stir in raspberries.
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; heat in oven until butter is melted, 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until blended; gradually whisk in flour. Remove pie plate from oven; tilt carefully to coat bottom and sides with butter. Immediately pour in egg mixture.
- Bake until pancake is puffed and browned, 18-22 minutes. Remove from oven; serve immediately with fruit and yogurt.
Nutrition Facts1 piece with 1/2 cup fruit and 1 tablespoon yogurt: 199 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 149mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Jul 2, 2019
Thanks! It's very helpful. I stress on the point that when on a new diet, a daily plan is very important Without it it’s too easy to fall for peer pressure, to be unprepared and to make bad decisions. I was one among those people who had knowledge about what to eat and what not to, but didn't have a daily plan to carry me through that critical first month until I came across something called as 28-Day Keto challenge. It's more than a plan, a challenge which guided me every step of my way. Their guidance helped me a lot and now I feel a sense of accomplishment. I notice my skin and hair improve and even can sleep better now. I lost a lot of weight too and I now have that energy which I haven't felt in years. I very strongly recommend you this. Visit https://bit.ly/2X8zIgv