Raspberry Peach Puff Pancake
Here's a simple, satisfying treat that's perfect when you have company for brunch. It's elegant enough that you can even serve it for dessert at other meals.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, toss peaches with sugar; gently stir in raspberries.
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate; heat in oven until butter is melted, 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until blended; gradually whisk in in flour. Remove pie plate from oven; tilt carefully to coat bottom and sides with butter. Immediately pour in egg mixture.
- Bake until puffed and browned, 18-22 minutes. Remove pancake from oven. Serve immediately with fruit and yogurt.
Nutrition Facts1 piece with 1/2 cup fruit and 1 tablespoon yogurt: 199 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 149mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as DUTCH PUFFY PANCAKE in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.