Baked Peach Pancake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sliced peeled peaches
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Ground nutmeg
- Sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine peaches, sugar and lemon juice; set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy. Add the flour, milk and salt; beat until smooth.
- Place butter in a 10-in. ovenproof skillet in a 400° oven for 3-5 minutes or until melted. Immediately pour batter into hot skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pancake has risen and puffed all over.
- Fill with peach slices and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately with sour cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece (calculated without sour cream): 149 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 105mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 medium-fat meat, 1 fat, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 22, 2018
Wanted something different to serve for breakfast guests - this was a winner!
Jul 31, 2016
Sooooo Good! Did not have sour cream so topped with vanilla yogurt.
Jul 29, 2016
YOUR MOTHER RAISED AND TRAINED A GREAT COOK.Next time I am going to use fresh apple slices from our apple tree and brown sugar.Mmmmmmmmmmm.
May 27, 2016
Super yummy! I think I would use a bit of vanilla and nutmeg in the batter next time, but it was delicious!
Jan 15, 2016
This was wonderful. I used fresh peaches, but I also warmed them up.
Sep 15, 2015
I prepared this recipe today and easily gives it five stars. I did use Splenda and skim milk but you would never have known it. The nutmeg gives it a nice pop of flavor. No syrup needed. Will we have this again? Definitely YES! Husband and I ate the whole thing. I highly recommend this recipe as a Volunteer Field Editor for Taste of Home.
Sep 15, 2015
What an awesome recipe! Instead of serving it with sour cream, I drizzled the peaches with whipping cream...YUM! It was so good that my husband and I ate the whole thing for brunch!
Jul 2, 2014
my spouse was tickled and impressed by this dish. It was an unusual breakfast for dinner entree for us. I've been asked "not to lose this one." only changes would be to drain peaches thoroughly ( i used frozen ) and use a deeper pan , as it rose up like atlantis from the deep.
Jun 12, 2013
So easy to make but people will think you spent hours in the kitchen. Delicious!
Jun 2, 2013
This was great and easy and my kind of recipe