The night before she's expecting company, Jo Magic of Worth, Illinois whips together this rich creamy pie with pleasant orange flavor. "It's also refreshing made with lemonade concentrate," she recommends.
Recommended: 30 Simple Frozen Desserts
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in orange juice concentrate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Orange Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p37
Reviews forFrosty Orange Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review