Fresh Herb Dip
From Annapolis, Maryland, Mitzi Sentiff writes, "People won't guess that this delicious dip, which is great for parties, is also low in fat. I love to serve it with a nice assortment of fresh vegetables for dipping."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 27 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Green Goddess Dip in Light & Tasty April/May 2005