- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped English cucumber (about 1/2 medium)
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place the first 11 ingredients in a large bowl; toss to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forFeta Garbanzo Bean Salad
"This is a delicious salad and perfect for the summer."
"Served as a meatless entree along with some naan. Very fresh taste. I might add some celery next time for crunch, but it was good as-is."