Festive Fall Tortellini Toss
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Cook: 10 min.
Makes12 servings (2/3 cup each)
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1-3/4 cups cubed peeled butternut squash (about 1/4-inch cubes)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 3 tablespoons thawed apple juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup cubed smoked Gouda cheese (about 1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, squash and poultry seasoning; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add apple, apple juice concentrate, vinegar and onion; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until squash is tender.
- Drain tortellini; rinse with cold water and place in a large bowl. Add squash mixture, walnuts, cheese and parsley; toss gently to coat.
Nov 12, 2019
Really original nice flavours!!! The mix works really well if you like sweet-salty food. Being vegan i did not add the cheese and i used mushroom raviolis instead. I had to add some extra salt at the end. My husband and my kid loved it, making them again for sure! Thank you for the sharing it!!