Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding Pie
Caramel, pumpkin, nuts and cream cheese—classic winter flavors combine in a no-bake pie that couldn't be easier or more delicious. —Cynthia Brabon, Mattawan, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/3 cup hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup refrigerated Italian sweet cream nondairy creamer
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Philadelphia ready-to-serve cheesecake filling
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped pecans
- Spread caramel topping over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with nuts.
- For filling, whisk milk, creamer and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in cheesecake filling and spices until blended. Pour over nut mixture. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Spread whipped topping over filling. Refrigerate until set, 4 hours or overnight. Before serving, drizzle with 1 tablespoon caramel topping; sprinkle with walnuts and pecans.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 397 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Cindy's Gingerbread Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.