Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
Since I'm a working mom with three young children and a husband who farms, time in the kitchen is precious. This dessert is not only easy to make, it's also pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream and, if desired, orange zest. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 461 calories, 28g fat (17g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.