Easy Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
Since I'm a working mom with three young children and a husband who farms, time in the kitchen is precious. This dessert is not only easy to make, it's also pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 teaspoons orange extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest, optional
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Meanwhile, for filling, beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Add concentrate and extract; beat well. Fold in whipped cream and, if desired, orange zest. Spread evenly into crust. Arrange oranges in decorative design on top of filling. Chill at least 3 hours.