Citrus Cranberry Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Optional: Sugared cranberries and orange zest strips
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until fluffy. Beat in lemon juice until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in cranberries and orange zest. Pour filling over crust. Place on pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sugared cranberries and orange zest strips if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 4, 2011
I made this cheesecake for our Christmas Board of Directors meeting. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious as well. Will definately make this again and again.
Dec 29, 2009
sooooo good..... never any left ... not too sweet ... 5 ***** ++++
Dec 20, 2008
I have made many Cheesecakes, and this is my favorite, by far!! I served it at two different parties and got rave reviews from both. I rate it 5 stars and will definately make it again.CappyOswearHot Springs Village, AR