Easy Elephant Ears
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing Bake: 15 min./batch
Makesabout 2-1/2 dozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix sugar and cinnamon.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll one sheet of pastry into an 11x8-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar. Working from short sides, roll up jelly-roll style toward the center. Wrap in plastic; freeze 10 minutes. Repeat.
- Unwrap and cut dough into 1/2-in. slices; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts1 elephant ear: 87 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 27, 2014
Quick and easy!
Aug 3, 2012
Perhaps the easiest version to make Easy Elephant Ears I have come across! It only require 3 ingredients to yield 32 servings. An outstanding sweet to offer for a dessert, or as a Brunch contribution. Each one is just 87 calories, for a real treat. Family kids can easily learn just how to cook when helping you to make these!
May 5, 2011
I love easy recipes, and this one is excellent. Thank you for helping me keep it simple.
May 3, 2011
These were super easy and my kids enjoyed making them very much. They were pretty tasty too!
Apr 14, 2011
Delicious, I made my own icing with powdered sugar and milk and put just a drop on each side!!!!
Mar 27, 2011
Mar 27, 2011
These are awesome! Very easy and very addictive.