Double Cheddar Hash Browns
This comforting side dish from Renee Hatfield of Doylestown, Ohio starts with convenient frozen hash browns and canned soups. Shredded cheese and crunchy cornflake crumbs are the fast finishing touch to this potato bake.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- In a large bowl, combine the soups. Stir in hash browns. Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cornflake crumbs. Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until golden.