Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen Tater Tots
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Gently stir in the Tater Tots. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and potato chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 446 calories, 32g fat (16g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 871mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Jul 27, 2016
Excellent! I used nonfat Half & Half instead of evaporated milk, Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, and pepper jack cheese (I'm allergic to Annatto, the dye used in yellow cheeses). Everyone loved it and I plan to add it to the menu for an upcoming bridal shower. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
Feb 22, 2014
I made this with light sour cream and skim evaporated milk and it was really good!
Mar 12, 2012
Oh so delicious! Easy to prepare too. I tweaked this dish to make it a little healthier - I used low fat evap milk, and omitted the sour cream and butter, without anyone noticing. I also added a can of mushroom pieces, and used crushed cornflakes instead of chips. The verdict? Well, the recipe states it is to serve 8 - 10 but our family of 4 polished off the whole dish in one sitting! The crunchy cheese topping makes a lovely contrast to the savory filling.
Jun 2, 2010
These were sooo good! Of course not the healthiest recipe, but I knew that going in. . . and oh, were my taste buds rewarded! Didn't do the chips on top but still excellent.