- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Beat first six ingredients until smooth. Shape into a ball; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate several hours. Sprinkle with parsley; serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups
Reviews forDilly Cheese Ball
"My family and I love this! I always measure the relish, then drain through a small strainer, that way you do not have too much liquid. It turns out perfect every time. We always make this for every holiday now! Thank you!"
"Served this at party and it was different than the usual cheese ball. It says 1 Cup of dill pickle relish, drained. I didn't know if the recipe meant to drain and then measure one cup or to measure one cup and then drain. I chose the second but did not drain enough. I could not get this into a ball shape even after overnight in the refrigerator and so served in a bowl. Next time I will drain for a longer period of time."