- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDill & Chive Peas
"Wonderful recipe, my daughter made this for our Christmas Eve get together and Iwillbe making this with our Easter Hame."
"My daughter made these and they were so delicious, will be making it for our Easter dinner. Thank for a wonderful recipe."
"Delicious and really easy. The fresh dill was a great addition."