Deviled Egg Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes16 servings (1/4 cup each)
- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled banana peppers
- 2 teaspoons juice from pickled banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- Place eggs in a large bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in Miracle Whip, cheese, bacon, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 149 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Aug 13, 2017
Can't wait 2 try it. ?? it
Apr 21, 2017
I made this spread for Easter, and it was the first appetizer to go. My mom doesn't eat red meat, so I left the bacon out and added extra banana peppers. YUM. (I've had it with bacon, too. Delish, of course!)
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.