Deviled Egg Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickled banana peppers
- 2 teaspoons juice from pickled banana peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Ritz crackers and assorted fresh vegetables
- Place eggs in a large bowl; mash with a fork. Stir in Miracle Whip, cheese, bacon, banana peppers, juice from peppers, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 149 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 383mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 20, 2019
My family loves this
Aug 13, 2017
Can't wait 2 try it. ?? it
Apr 21, 2017
I made this spread for Easter, and it was the first appetizer to go. My mom doesn't eat red meat, so I left the bacon out and added extra banana peppers. YUM. (I've had it with bacon, too. Delish, of course!)