- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a saucepan, mix first four ingredients until smooth; gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add vegetables and turkey; cook and stir until heated through. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking pan.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into eight triangles; arrange over turkey mixture. Bake until heated through and topping is golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCrescent Turkey Casserole
"Great way to use up leftover turkey. I did make some additions: I added mushrooms, onions , garlic , oregano and celery. Family was glad I did. Next time I make this, I plan on cutting back on the mayonnaise as we thought it was too prominent. I will add just a tad of sour cream to tone down the mayonnaise flavor."
"I found the sauce was too thick . I added an additional 1/2 cup of milk to thin it to our taste. I use chicken Base in place of bouillon which adds more flavor & decreases the sodium. Because I thought the recipe sounded a bit bland, I also added a pinch of dried Rosemary, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, & 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes. In place of turkey, I used left over rotisserie chicken. My husband really liked this dish and it will be a repeater at our house."
"Made this last night after a long day. This came together so quick and was delicious. Such a comforting meal on a cold day. Will definitely be making again soon! Thank you!"
"My husband really liked the crescent rolls on the top. I made the crescents lattice so it made for a nice presentation. I did add a little bit of sage for added flare. I also used olive oil based mayo and fat free milk."
"This is such a delicious recipe! I used Grands Crescent rolls and didn't cut a hole in it."
"very delicious and making for the 2nd time today....gonna be a regular at our house"