Turkey Crescent Wreath
This savory wreath is as pretty to look at as it is to eat! When hosting a get-together the day after Thanksgiving las year, I prepared it using leftover turkey. Everyone enjoyed slices of it and asked for seconds. —Jane Jones of Cedar, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Coat a 14-in. pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Place wide end of 1 triangle 3 in. from edge of prepared pan with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping the wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
- Spoon turkey mixture over the wide ends of dough. Fold the points of the triangles over the filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Brush with egg white. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.