Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- English muffins, split and toasted
- Cayenne pepper or paprika
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soup, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over toasted English muffins. Sprinkle with cayenne or paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 279 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 29, 2015
Simple and my kids ate it. I did not put a cup of water in, maybe 1/8 of a cup.
Nov 12, 2014
Very easy and delicious. I served mine over cornbread, would also be great over mashed potatoes!
Jul 27, 2014
This was fast and delicious.
Apr 23, 2011
I served this over egg noodles.