Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- English muffins, split and toasted
- Cayenne pepper or paprika
- In a large skillet, saute the chicken in oil until no longer pink. Stir in the soup, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in sour cream. Serve over toasted English muffins. Sprinkle with cayenne or paprika.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 279 calories, 15g fat (6g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 795mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 26g protein.
Aug 29, 2015
Simple and my kids ate it. I did not put a cup of water in, maybe 1/8 of a cup.
Nov 12, 2014
Very easy and delicious. I served mine over cornbread, would also be great over mashed potatoes!
Jul 27, 2014
This was fast and delicious.
Apr 23, 2011
I served this over egg noodles.