Cranberry Lime Macaroons
It wouldn’t be the holidays for my family and friends if I didn’t make these chewy lime-flavored macaroons. I usually make several batches a week during the season..—Alisa Costa, Chatham, New York
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 2 large egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk egg whites for 1 minute. Whisk in the sugar, vanilla, lime zest and salt. Stir in coconut and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Editor's NoteLook for unsweetened coconut in the baking or health food section.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 100 calories, 6g fat (6g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 58mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.