We enjoy this as a Sunday brunch before church. Growing up on farms, we both learned to eat what was raised and the eggs that were gathered never went to waste with this incredible breakfast. —Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, cheese, pepper and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute crab and onion in butter until crab is lightly browned and onion is tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.