We enjoy this as a Sunday brunch before church. Growing up on farms, we both learned to eat what was raised and the eggs that were gathered never went to waste with this incredible breakfast. —Macey Allen, Green Forest, Arkansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, sour cream, cheese, pepper and salt; set aside.
- In a large skillet, saute crab and onion in butter until crab is lightly browned and onion is tender. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 349 calories, 21g fat (10g saturated fat), 535mg cholesterol, 741mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Originally published as Crabmeat Scramble in Cooking for 2 Winter 2009