Ham and Avocado Scramble
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, garlic powder and pepper; stir in ham. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture; cook and stir until almost set. Stir in avocado and cheese. Cook and stir until completely set.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 407 calories, 31g fat (13g saturated fat), 475mg cholesterol, 789mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Aug 17, 2016
This was excellent. Came together very quickly and all four of us enjoyed it. The flavors were delicious together and I used a ham steak so start to finish it was less than 30 minutes. Will repeat this for sure!
Dec 30, 2015
This was good. The avocado added a lot.
Aug 22, 2011
So yummy! The eggs were so fluffy even my almost 2 year old gobbled this up. I used Canadian Bacon instead of ham. I might cut down on the garlic powder next time - I had a garlic taste in my mouth all day. Although could just be my preggo hormones, my DH was fine LOL.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.