I have eggs every morning, and this is a great change from the classic scrambled egg meal. I like to add sliced peppers on top if I have them on hand.—Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, pepper and, if desired, cardamom until blended.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 160 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 372mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat.
Originally published as Curry Scramble in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.