I have eggs every morning, and this is a great change from the classic scrambled egg meal. I like to add sliced peppers on top if I have them on hand.—Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom, optional
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, curry powder, salt, pepper and, if desired, cardamom until blended.
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are thickened and no liquid egg remains. Serve with tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 160 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 372mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 medium-fat meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Curry Scramble in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2016