In-A-Hurry Curry Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 5 servings
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender. Dissolve bouillon in water; add to the saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 211 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 1178mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 4, 2011
My boyfriend and I love this as well as everyone else I have made it for. I always double the recipe and add extra curry and a bit of cayenne.
Mar 15, 2010
Wonderful and quick. I doubled the chicken and added more since my family likes spicy. It was even better as leftovers.