In-A-Hurry Curry Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 5 servings
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender. Dissolve bouillon in water; add to the saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 211 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 1178mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Mar 4, 2011
My boyfriend and I love this as well as everyone else I have made it for. I always double the recipe and add extra curry and a bit of cayenne.
Mar 15, 2010
Wonderful and quick. I doubled the chicken and added more since my family likes spicy. It was even better as leftovers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.