- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (28 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, corn, green pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in macaroni and heat through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCountry Goulash Skillet
"Nice and easy recipe. Only had Rotel tomatoes. Next time I'll use one can of that and one can regular diced tomatoes. I'm sure it will freeze well, too."
"Very tasty. Makes a large quantity for just my husband and me. I hope it freezes well."
"I thought this was fantastic! I also added a 16 oz can of tomato sauce and a few splashes of Tabasco for some heat."
"Was scared at first of the stewed tomatoes as I don't usually care for them but as I made it I relized that It would be to dry if I didn't include them. As it turned out, the dish came out very good and even my 7 yr old cleaned his bowl."