Italian Chicken Noodle Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-3/4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute mushrooms for 2-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in tomatoes and soup until blended. Stir in the chicken, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles; stir into skillet. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; cover until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 291 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 834mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Feb 14, 2012
Kind of boring flavor. Good, but not super exciting. Maybe I will add some garlic to give it more excitement next time.
Mar 26, 2011
This was so quick and easy to make and very good.
Dec 2, 2010
It took us a lot longer to make then the 25 minutes...but we are new to cooking so could be slower than most. We loved the finish product though and will definitely make again!
Nov 8, 2010
Love it! Tastes like a dish from an Italian restaurant. Will definitely make again.
Nov 9, 2009
My kids love this and it works good to freeze, too...just undercook the noodles a little bit if you want to freeze so they don't get overcooked when you reheat.
Oct 7, 2009
YUMMY AND EASY--REALLY GOOD IN A PINCH
Oct 17, 2008
With zucchini substituted for mushrooms and with the addition of a sauteed onion and two cloves of garlic to the vegetable saute, my family absolutely loved this. Thanks!