Tuna Noodle Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) Alfredo sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) albacore white tuna in water
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring Alfredo sauce and broth to a boil. Add noodles; cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in peas and pepper. Cover and cook 4 minutes longer or until noodles are tender. Stir in tuna; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 620 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1179mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 34g protein.
Jan 3, 2016
This is easy to make for a quick lunch. I cut the recipe in half and it was plenty for 2 adults and 2 kids
Nov 21, 2012
This recipe looks very easy to make. Will try soon!
Mar 1, 2012
Great recipe and easy to fix for other days than Friday in Lent. Many people look for non-meat recipes for Fridays. In order to make this a non-meat recipe, you need to substitute the CHICKEN broth with vegetable broth or water.
Mar 1, 2012
Oct 27, 2011
Fast, easy and tasty. I added a shredded medium carrot but otherwise followed recipe.
Aug 23, 2010
made 1/2 recipe with 2cups noodles. Fast & easy
Aug 18, 2008
This recipe was great. I used reduced fat Alfredo sauce, which dropped the fat and calorie count by half without dropping the taste. Definitely a keeper.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.