Italian Turkey Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, celery and green pepper; cook and stir until tender. Stir in turkey, tomatoes, soup and seasonings; heat through.
- Drain noodles; add to turkey mixture and toss to combine. If desired, sprinkle with cheese and let stand, covered, until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 337 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 306mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Jan 18, 2018
Way too much Italian seasoning. It was very overpowering in a not pleasant way. Could not taste anything else. Ended up adding a jar of pasta sauce to cut the taste of the seasoning. Won't make again.
Jan 20, 2015
Thought this was a very tasty recipe. It only needed 8 ounces of linquine, though. I also used browned gr. turkey instead. I will make it again. Great for weeknight meal!
Dec 9, 2014
Did not like this recipe, sorry, I thought the tomatoes over powered everything.
Feb 14, 2014
Quick to make and tasty. I used chicken, but it was still very good. Left out the parsley and added a bit more Italian seasoning. I'd make this one again!
Aug 29, 2013
kyle1987 rated the wrong recipe. This has no ham or milk. Terrible recipe. Love pasta and turkey but this was awful.
Jan 20, 2012
This was a good recipe; very quick and easy to throw together. I accidentally grabed the wrong can and used stewed tomatoes instead but it came out fine.
Jan 11, 2012
I like this recipe but it wasn't one of my favorites. I like my pasta dishes to be more saucy and have more flavor. It was fine for a quick meal after coming home from a long day of meetings.
Nov 28, 2011
My family enjoyed this for dinner on Sunday. I made 2 turkeys and have lots of leftovers but didn't want the same dinner again. I would add another can of diced tomatoes and/or use 3/4 of box of linguine as we like our pasta with extra sauce. I took my leftover pasta for lunch as work today and it was very good!
Jul 27, 2011
I chopped the ham, doubled the four & milk and served it all over rice. Very good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.