Turkey Vegetable Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pound fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 pound zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat in oil until turkey is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain if necessary. Add remaining ingredients. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 135 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 104mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Feb 12, 2020
I was surprised at how good this was. I did add a little red pepper and used fresh basil with roma tomatoes. I will definately cook this again.
Sep 25, 2016
Great taste and healthy choice. Very filling.
Oct 15, 2009
Very bland and uninspiring
Oct 14, 2009
this is VERY good!!! and my fiance actually got not just 2nds but 3rds!! the pickels make it awesome! i would recommend it to anyone! and passed it on to my other family members!