Corn State Broccoli Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) Chicken in a Biskit crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- Combine cracker crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup for topping. In a bowl, combine broccoli, both cans of corn and remaining crumbs. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 342 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 676mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 14, 2017
My daugher's favorite dish every Thanksgiving and Christmas. Am adding it to a special cookbook I am making with her favorite recipes!
Aug 5, 2015
Underwhelming. Will never make again. Boring. Would be embarrassed to bring this to a dinner.
Jan 16, 2014
I love this both for my family as well as for potluck dinners! I probably could decrease salt content by using different crackers but the chx in biskit are so yummy I just keep using them anyway.
May 13, 2013
This dish has been a must-have on our holiday table - and all year long - ever since it appeared in your annual cookbook! It's a Great Dish. Thank you Nadine Brimeyer and Taste of Home!
Apr 3, 2011
This is a family favorite that I'm always asked to bring to family gatherings -- large or small.
Nov 25, 2010
Wonderful dish that has become a holiday tradition in our household. Yummy, Yummy, yummy!!!!
Nov 14, 2010
This is my family's favorite corn dish. I have been making it for several years, and it is always requested for holiday dinners. It is so easy to make.