- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 can (16-1/2 ounces) cream-style corn
- 2-1/3 cups fresh, frozen or canned sweet corn
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add all of the remaining ingredients and mix well. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until set. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forCorn Pudding Supreme
"Did not care for this corn pudding."
"This was very good, albeit rich! A nice indulgence for special occasions."
"This is great. I've been making it for a few years and it always pleases!"
"All the kids in my family request this dish be made for every family holiday get together. We usually make 2, so there is enough for the adults! Awesome, we love it!"
"This recipe is a real keeper. I have taken it to several covered dish gatherings and I am always asked for the recipe. SJS9"
"I have made this exactly as the recipe calls and it is delicious. It goes a long way and my grandchildren love it. I am making it again today for a New Years day pot luck dinner. SJS9"
"THIS RECIPE IS REALLY GOOD. IT'S SWEET AND CREAMY. I MADE THIS PLENTY OF TIMES EVERYONE LOVES IT ESPECIALLY MY HUSBAND.."
"I have made his recipe for years and everyone loves it. Great with maple syrup topping each serving!!"
"This was DELICIOUS. My family raved over it. I substituted fat free cream cheese,splenda and fat free milk. It was still very good. I don't think you could even tell the difference."