Cauliflower Corn Supreme
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh cauliflower
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh corn
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup white wine or apple juice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Swiss cheese
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper; set aside. In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, layer the cauliflower and onion. Sprinkle with flour mixture.
- Top with corn and red pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley; dot with butter. Combine milk and wine; pour over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 165 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 30, 2017
Excellent! I used as a meatless entree as poster suggested. Hubby said don't lose this one. I used Italian seasoning instead of parsley and subbed in reduced fat cheddar for Swiss. I did not find this watery. This serves more like three when used as a main dish. Unfortunately, it does not have an exquisite pic and it warrants one.
Apr 21, 2012
It was too watery. Didn't care for the flavor