My sisters and I each have our specialty recipes, and this is mine. Make the recipe your own by adding your favorite pizza toppings to the cream cheese "crust".
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 pound shaved deli ham, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 25 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese onto a 14-in. pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with the mushrooms, ham, olives, pepperoni, onions, green pepper and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Cold Pizza Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p36