Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peanuts in a greased 11x7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 392 calories, 29g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Dec 23, 2019
Very tasty. I put all the coating ingredients on a baking sheet in a 375 degree F oven for about 3 minutes. I added the peanuts to the mixture, stirred well, and baked all in the oven at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes and stirred every 5 minutes. As it cooled I stirred it around a few times to keep it from sticking to the baking sheet.
Oct 5, 2017
I doubled the number of peanuts because I didn't want to to be as sweet. The smell is heavenly. It is perfect for a fall snack. I didn't have wax paper so I buttered foil. I used large blanched peanuts and roast them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. I dried them out on foil.
Nov 8, 2012
I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe