Total TimePrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 can (12 ounces) salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place peanuts in a greased 11x7-in. disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and dot with butter.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until sugar is bubbly and peanuts are golden brown. Remove from the grill; stir in vanilla.
- Transfer to waxed paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 392 calories, 29g fat (6g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 251mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 5g fiber), 13g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2017
I doubled the number of peanuts because I didn't want to to be as sweet. The smell is heavenly. It is perfect for a fall snack. I didn't have wax paper so I buttered foil. I used large blanched peanuts and roast them in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. I dried them out on foil.
Nov 8, 2012
I used Pecans instead and put them in mini cupcake cups. Everybody Loved Umm and wanted the Receipe