Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Add peanuts; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack; break apart if necessary. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 186 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Nov 28, 2013
I have now made this recipe twice and both times it was delicious.
May 5, 2013
These are easy, and excellent.
Dec 17, 2011
I have made this for years, always a hit. As my Grandpa said, "Whad'ya put in those nuts!"
Dec 15, 2009
This recipe was easy to make, quick and the results were terrific. Makes a great gift for neighbors and friends.
Feb 10, 2009
I use the salted dry roasted peanuts and omit adding salt. These make a nice gift in a pretty tin or jar for the holidays. They make a great snack.