Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Add peanuts; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown, stirring once. Cool on a wire rack; break apart if necessary. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 186 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 28, 2013
I have now made this recipe twice and both times it was delicious.
May 5, 2013
These are easy, and excellent.
Dec 17, 2011
I have made this for years, always a hit. As my Grandpa said, "Whad'ya put in those nuts!"
Dec 15, 2009
This recipe was easy to make, quick and the results were terrific. Makes a great gift for neighbors and friends.
Feb 10, 2009
I use the salted dry roasted peanuts and omit adding salt. These make a nice gift in a pretty tin or jar for the holidays. They make a great snack.