Loaded Turkey Sliders
What these sliders lack in size they make up for in flavor! They're great for little hands and you can customize the toppings to suit kids' tastes. Serve them as an appetizer or as a main dish along with sweet potato fries and fresh fruit. —Kathy DeRousie, Port Angeles, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (20 ounces) lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons hamburger seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 slices Muenster cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 12 potato dinner rolls, split
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, combine turkey, red onion, green onions, egg, hamburger seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and cumin, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 1/2-in.-thick patties. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.
- Top with cheese; grill, covered, 30-60 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread on roll tops. Layer roll bottoms with burger, lettuce and onion. Replace tops.