Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Separate crescent roll dough into 4 rectangles; press seams to seal. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread over 2 rectangles. Top with remaining 2 rectangles. Starting from a long side, cut each rectangle into 8 strips. Twist each strip several times; seal ends together.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove to wire racks. Combine glaze ingredients; brush over warm twists.
1 each: 96 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.