- 1/2 cup mango chutney, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Fresh arugula or baby spinach leaves
- Thinly sliced red onion
- For sauce, mix 1/4 cup chutney, mustard and lime juice. In a large bowl, combine parsley, green onions, salt, pepper and remaining chutney. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Place burgers on a lightly oiled grill rack over medium heat or in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Grill, covered, or broil 3-4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-7 minutes per side. Serve on buns with arugula, onion and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChutney Turkey Burgers
"The were the best! We have had them several times. They have now become a favorite. Highly recommend"