Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill, pan-fry or broil for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 285 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 411mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 starch.
Dec 4, 2015
I made this recipe for Turkey Burgers on 11/18/15! I've adapted the recipe by using the following ingredients: 1 lb. lean ground turkey, 1 egg, 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs, 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce,1 tsp. Dijon mustard, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 1/2 tsp. salt, an 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning. I combined mixture into 7 patties, placed on a foil-lined baking sheet. I'd coated the foil with PAM non-stick cooking spray and baked20 to 25 minutes at 375o F. or until browned. These burgers tasted really GOOD, too! Thank you, Brenda Jones, for sharing your recipe with Taste of Home! delowenstein
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.