Chow Mein Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 2/3 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 teaspoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 266 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Jul 1, 2013
I love how easy this salad is. It was very tasty and we will be making this again for easy lunches. I may substitute seasoned rice vinegar for the white wine vinegar next time, but still very tasty.
Apr 14, 2011
Super quick and Super Yummy. Great for hot summer nights.
Mar 10, 2009
My sister makes this very often and it is SOOOOO GOOD!!