- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Bundt Cake
"Very good & super easy!"
"This cake is simple and easy to make. The batter is thick and the chips do not sink to the bottom of the pan. So if yours are sinking, then the batter is too thin. I mixed it as long as the recipe said so the pudding thickened it up. It's pretty rich. I did use milk chocolate chips instead of semi sweet. I do not like the bitterness of semi sweet. I think it'd be a good cake to experiment with different chips and add in's with and plan to do so next time. The kids love it and compare it to a brownie in flavoring. Definitely making this again and again. :)"
"Did not add chocolate chips to the cake, but topped cooled cake with ganache (1 cup chocolate chips and 2/3 cup whipping cream heat over low heat, stirring constantly, just until chocolate is melted). Turned out perfectly. Served it to company and it was enjoyed by all.Would also be delicious with whipped cream or ice cream.Perfect when you need a cake in a pinch and don't have time to bake one from scratch."
"This is easy and delicious. Thank you for sharing"