Chocolate Almond Drops
So much rich, chocolaty flavor, so little time! My trufflelike cookies are deceptively easy to make and look so elegant on a party tray. —Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 cups (18 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in granola and almonds. Refrigerate until firm enough to roll, about 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in miniature chocolate chips. Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie: 127 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as No Bake Chocolate Almond Drops in Ultimate Cookie Swap Bookazine 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.