- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice and pepper. Shape into six patties. Heat oil in a large skillet; fry patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChicken Patties
"These are delicious! My boys love them."
"my 3 yr old that is a fussy eater loved this. Changes I made. Took the egg advice, instead of crackers I put wheat germ and some dijon mustard. Yummy!"
"I probably did something wrong, but next time instead of mayonnaise as the "holder" of the ingredients, I'll use an egg. My patties fell apart. :-("